Currently, there are many women after birth often worry about the excess fat that makes the lower abdomen big, no longer slim as before. Many women have applied hot compresses with herbal leaves, salt or medicinal leaves. So real work Apply hot compress to reduce belly fat is it effective or not? Check out the following article for an answer.
Do hot compresses reduce belly fat?
Applying heat to reduce belly fat is a safer method of folk remedies such as applying creams, liposuction, oral medicines, ... Because when this method is implemented, you will not worry about affecting your children. Breastfeeding should be applied by many women after childbirth.
When using hot compresses, the abdominal area will rise to a high temperature and help burn excess fat beneath the skin layer, helping to reduce belly fat to bring a slim waistline quite effectively.
Please use hot packs, herbal hot pillows to replace the handmade bags such as salt, hot water, etc. Because when using hot pillows, you only need to spin in the microwave about 3 minutes can be used without worrying about dangerous issues such as skin pockets burns skin when used as normal bags.
What to pay attention to when applying heat to reduce belly fat after birth?
- Do not make the ice pack too hot, it will affect the skin and be dangerous to use
- When buying herbs, salt must choose reputable selling locations, avoid buying poor quality goods will cause skin irritation.
- For women having a caesarean section, do not be too impatient to reduce belly fat but let the wound heal completely.
- Hot compresses only assist in reducing belly fat, to get the best effect for weight loss, combine with exercise and make a reasonable, scientific diet.
Precautions to apply hot water to reduce belly fat successfully
For the most effective way to reduce belly fat when applying heat, follow these steps:
- Clean hot packs before use, because each time the sweat glands will be released and absorbed into the bag, this is an appropriate condition for harmful bacteria to grow.
- Use hot compresses every day for 30-60 minutes to bring the best effect.
- Do not apply hot packs after eating, hot packs after eating will affect the digestion of the body.
- When applying heat, keep the temperature just right, not the bag
What kind of hot compresses are best today?
Currently on the market there are many products sold in hot and cold packs. Herbal hot packs heated by microwave, electric hot packs, etc. make it very difficult for women to choose a safe and effective one. So which bags are used safely and effectively? Take a look at the following types of bags.
- Hot, cold water packs: This is a bag made of PVC material, molded into a thick block, outside is also covered with a high-grade polyester cotton. The top of the bag is latched with a plastic button with a water-proof seal, which helps to prevent leakage of water during use.
- Electric hot packs: This is a type of bag that many people trust. Designed electric heater, outside felt or high-end felt cloth. It only takes about 5 minutes to plug in and you can use about 1-3 hours. The bag has a temperature control mode and automatic power cut to make it safer to use.
- Hot packs with microwaves: This is a type of bag used by many spas, just put into the microwave to spin about 2-3 minutes at a temperature of 150 - 200 degrees Celsius, you can take out and use. Most of these pillows are made of cloth and have herbs inside that are good for the health of users,
Hopefully, the information in the article above can help you understand more and know the answers to the questions Apply hot compress to reduce belly fat is it effective or not? If there are still problems about weight loss, belly fat reduction. Please visit the website Venus56.com to be expert advice and understand the therapies to help reduce excess body fat to regain a slim waist in the clearest and most effective way.